Three Tampa Bay Area Leagues of Women Voters join forces to present a facilitated panel discussion examining health care, media and politics. Seating is limited so click here to register. Discussion topics include:
- The Affordable Care Act in Florida
- Media's role in shaping public perception and reporting on health care issues
- The role of policy in shaping regional health care outcomes
- Policy and Planned Parenthood: Impacts on preventive and reproductive medical services for women
- The politics of health care.
Audience questions and answers will follow the discussion.